Saturday, November 8, 2008

The More I Read, The More I Learn. The More I Learn, The More I Forget. So, Why Bother?

To graduate, you need to complete your required courses and submit your final project and do a presentation:


A diploma, degree, etc., should help you get a good position:


Once you get a job, you can do this:


So... weren't those years spent in college, stressing and nearly collapsing, worth it? =P


"You can lead a boy to college, but you can't make him think." - Elbert Hubbard 

"I learned three important things in college - to use a library, to memorize quickly and visually, to drop asleep at any time given a horizontal surface and fifteen minutes." - Agness DeMille, Dance To The Piper, 1952

"A college education shows a man how little other people know." - Thoman Chandler Haliburton

No comments: