Its Over now by 112.. ahh.. bringging back memories. :)
What is this? Numbers in your pocket I remember when you Used to throw those things away Why do you wanna keep in touch now? Who gave you a reason? To act so shady
Baby you know You can call me anytime Anything you needed I would give it to you Ooh, that's how much I care for you You wanna act now Never call me back now Turning off your cell phone Girl you know that ain't cool Yes I don't understand baby yeah
 - Baby it's a shame we gotta go through this We can't even talk Girl we don't even kiss I never would've thought We'd be breaking up like this But it's over now It's over now
You think that I don't know what's going on Cause you're always home alone And I'm always out of town You need to stop trying to play me Cause you can't even fade me I know you're messing around baby
Baby you know You can call me anytime Anything you needed I would give it to you That's how much I care for you baby You wanna act now Never call me back now Turning off your cell phone Girl you know that ain't cool Oh I don't understand baby
[Repeat 1 (2x)]
Baby it's a shame A shame that we go through The things that we go through When you're in love with me And I'm in love with you I think that we should talk about our problems Instead of running away Oh baby it's a shame We couldn't work it out Forgot what love was all about And the feelings we had from the start My heart will always be with you, oh Girl it's over
How men can amuse themselves when taken shopping!!!!!!!
HOW MEN AMUSE THEMSELVES IN TESCO'S
Proof of what can happen if a wife or girlfriend drags her Husband or boyfriend along shopping
This letter was actually sent by Tesco's Head Office to a Customer in Oxford :
Dear Mrs. Murray ,
Whilst we would like to thank you for your valued custom and use of the Tesco Loyalty Card, the Manager of our store in Banbury is considering banning you and your family from shopping with us, unless your Husband stops his antics.
Below is a list of his actions over the past few months all Verified by our surveillance cameras:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's Trolleys when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute Intervals.
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to Feminine Products aisle.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone, 'Code3' in housewares..... And watched what happened.
5. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. September 15: Set up a tent in the outdoor clothing Department and told shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring sausages and a Calor Gas stove.
7. September 23: When the Deputy Manager asked if she could help him, he began to cry and asked, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a mirror,picked his nose, and ate it.
9. October 10: While appearing to be choosing kitchen knives in the Housewares aisle asked an assistant if he knew where the Antidepressants were.
10. November 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the Mission Impossible' theme.
11.November 6: In the kitchenware aisle, practised the 'Madonna' look using different size funnels.
12. November 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed, Yelled 'PICK ME!' 'PICK ME!'
13. November 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, assumed the foetal position and screamed 'NO! NO! It's those voices again.'
And; last, but not least:
14. November 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a while, then yelled, very loudly, 'There is no toilet paper in here.'
We thank you for your patronage, but please leave your husband at home.
I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you forever.. I've been a good woman to you for 7 years & I have nothing to show for it. These last 2 weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you quit your job today & that was the last straw. Last week, you came home & didn't even notice I had a new haircut, had cooked your favorite meal & even wore a brand new pair of silk dress. You ate in 2 minutes, & went straight to sleep after watching all of your games. You don't tell me you love me anymore; you don't want anything that connects us as husband & wife. Either, you are cheating on me or you don't love me anymore; whatever the case, I'm gone.
P.S.: Don't try to find me. Your BROTHER & I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!
Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true you & I have been married for 7 years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch my games so much because they drown out your constant whining & griping. Too bad that doesn't work. I DID notice when you got a hair cut last week, but the 1st thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a boy!' Since my mother raised me not to say anything if you can't say something nice, I didn't comment. And when you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork 7 years ago. About those new silk dress: I turned away from you because the $49.99 price tag was still on them, & I prayed it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed $50 from me that morning. After all of this, I still loved you & felt we could work it out. So when I hit the lotto for 10 million dollars, I quit my job & bought us 2 tickets to Jamaica . But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said that the letter you wrote ensures you won't get a dime from me. So take care.
Signed/- Your Ex-Husband, Rich As Hell & Free! P.S.: I don't know if I ever told you this, but my brother Carl was born as Carla(woman).........I hope that's not a problem.
Some old song by Glenn Fredly. Oldie but Goodie! hahahahah Layan eh.....
Lyric You don’t even have to try It comes easy for you The way you move is so appealing It could make me cry Go out driving with my friends In Bobby’s big old beat up car I’m with a lot of people then, you know I wonder, I wonder, where you are Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that I don’t want to say goodbye Don’t want to walk you to the door I spend a little time with you I want a little more Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that Good times, bad times, give me some of that
Damn damn damn you WC! Asal aku sakit ati ngan budak nama WC ni eh? Kata bos tapi damn lah buat reja macam nang haram (bak kata dzofeer) hahah
By the way dia ni memang pro.. Tapi prosak lah! Buat comercial manager konon. Buat contract tak reti. Bos apa dia. Macam haram! Dah la tak reti buat contract, baca contract pon tak pandai. Hahah bos konon. Hail to King WC!
Dah la kusut ngan King WC nieh, ada gak la sorang oink oink ni, nama dia CC. Dah la angkat diri jadi bos! Apa ka jadah nya! Hahah boleh plak dia cakap "if WC nos aroundN then I am person in charge in the office" tak sedar diri lansong. Padahal just account exec je, tapi perasan bos. Dah la perasan bos, penyebok dan rasa macam dia power ja! Fak u la!
Ok la. Nak cita pasal 2 ekor nie memang boleh 5 page la aku post ni. Buang masa jak. Ok lam da!